Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blueee and brunette


Changed my blog's accent to blue at the time being. Not that I don't like the colour pink anymore, it's just that, somehow, I fall in love with the colour of the sky and the sea. Don't you think they are beautiful?! Look at the new blog's banner and the background! Sky blue is a very gorgeous colour. It kinda brings a soothing effect. 

it's not me in this picture, if you're wondering

On a side note, I've just gotten my hair dyed! The colour was medium golden blonde. I'm now a brunette weeee! I actually wanted to dye my hair a different colour before this, but just don't know why, I chose a brown-based colour for the dye when the hair-stylist asked for my desire hair dye colour. Weird I know but yeah, what has done is done ... my current hair colour is actually acceptable hehe. (at least it's not blonde) I hope I can go for something purple + red in my next hair dyeing session. :) 

***will try my best to upload a selfie soon***