Saturday, September 4, 2010

Gratifying.


I just want you to be happy even if I'm not the reason behind that happiness. ♥

***

So many to blog about today. But I'm kinda lazy. duhh. So I'll just summarize everything.

Called Jessica yesterday night to discuss about somethingIt's kinda lame actually. So i won't tell what that something is. LOL It was my first time to chat with her through phone. She said I sounded weird and my voice was soft. haha She sounded different, either.

Went to school early in the morning for pandu's dancing practice. Ishh. We (jessica and I) got caught by Mr. JC. He sent a msg. Dont like yes.

Maybe u cant understand what I'm talking about. It's actually a surprise which was suggested by me. And I don't know whether it succeeded or not. But anyway, the PRS play was nice. ;) Met vivian, sinling, yingsiew and kaixin as well. They went for pbsm performance's rehearsal. So happy to see them!! :D

Later on, practice practice practice. I was totally exhausted and jessica misunderstood that I was EMO. Seriously, I was not at all!  XP

Went back at 12, then.

***

Reached home. Found that sister was planning to go mv with mom and aunt. I wanted to go so badly and planned to cancel my tuition. But too bad, my dad insisted me to attend the tuition. D: My sis bought a dress eventually and I got nothing! How sad! Mom said will bring me there on one day of the holidays.

But I had no regrets to attend the tuition la. Cause it was so fun... as usual. Kept insulting each other unlimitedly. Laughed and laughed so mad again until our stomach ached. LOL!

Planning to watch movie with ginnie on next saturday after tuition. We are desiring to watch Resident Evil : Afterlife 3D or Piranha 3DKaryee is also planning an outing with vivian and I! Looking forward to having great outing with them! :D

*** 

After tuition, straight headed to a church with cousin and aunt. That church was located at somewhere not quite far from my grandmahouse. It was holding an event in conjunction with the Mid-Autumn Festival which is usually known as Mooncake Festival. We're invited by the lovely neighbour even though we're not christians. Had dinner there. And they had kinda many performances and activities.

Guess what, I think I saw cheeweng's sister, if I was not mistaken. I was kinda surprised to see her and so was she I guess.


Ohkay finally I spill out everything. So that's all I think, for today.


OHYA Last but not least, HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! Enjoy your holidays till the fullest!


***



Too bad. Only those aged 18 and above can watch. :(