Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Niall - Harry - Louis - Zayn - Liam

I wanna make some alteration to my previous post. haha. I was saying that I'm not obsessed over them. Ya, I'm still not THAT obsessed. But at least, some things have changed for now. :)

I've started to listen to their songs ... trying to listen to all of them. And, I've also watched many of their videos. The videos made me realize how awesome they are. Watching their auditions on the X-Factor changed my perspective, made me see them in a different way. Their British accent is one of the best things they have! You would go OMGOMG! when you heard it. :P 5 of them can sing really well and they are freaking hilarious! I love their sense of humour. <3 There're so many funny posts about them on tumblr. It's irresistible to reblog them! hah



Look at them, they are laughing+harmonizing! and look at Harry!!! hahahah


Wencai and I have made up a plan. We wanna go and meet them if they're coming to Malaysia!!! I hope they will ! We're so excited about it. YES. I hope it comes trueeeee. hehe 


My favourite members in One Direction : 

 Zayn Malik 




and...


Harry Styles





And wencai's favourite are Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. Yeah, they are cute! :3



P.S. I'm not a directioner. :P  Listen to Moments, it's a touching song.