Sunday, December 11, 2011

那些年 Those years ...



So ... THIS IS IT - the end of my high school life. Sounds really saddening, doesnt it? *sigh*



There was a SIMPLE graduation ceremony for all the Form 5's on 11 November. Almost every Form 5 student was present, I suppose. That day was definitely one of the most important days in our high school life. Despite the simple ceremony, it was a day to be remembered. At least, I will.

So, well, we took a lot of photos. Indeed. We also shook hands and hugged the teachers. Seeing tears falling from some of the teachers' eyes, I couldn't hold mine any longer. At that moment, I realized how much they had sacrificed for us, how much effort they had been putting on us and how much time they had spent on guiding us. All I said to them was 'THANK YOU'. I swear I said it sincerely from the very bottom of my heart. No any other words could show my gratitude better.

Later then, it was time for us to snap photos! We took pictures with as many people as we could get. Until ... the school bell rang.


5 years of studying in this school, it was like my second home. I have met a lot of sweet and lovely people and I count them as my friends. A few of them are even like SISTERS to me. :') I feel extremely grateful to have met them in my high school life. Whenever I have the thought that we will never spend time like this, fooling around and laughing crazily with this bunch of people anymore, tears cannot help but roll in my eyes. Of course, it is a fact that we are leaving high school. But then, I know, we will never leave the memories behind. Those graceful smiles, beautiful faces and unforgettable words will always be in our mind and our heart. :)

I know I sound serious and emotional. I also know there are chances for us to meet up again in the future. But trust me, things will never ever be the same anymore. So, for those who are still in high school, please appreciate it or else, you will be regretful after you graduate.




Those years ... I studied so hard just to excel my school exams, PMR and SPM. Now, everything comes to a full-stop. Not my life, but the high school life. I used to be a quiet girl who didn't talk much with the people around me. But for now, I don't think you're gonna say I'm still the same unless you don't know me well enough. I used to talk really really softly (now still do). I bet all of the people who had talked to me did mention 'HUH?’ at least once. HAHA #factaboutme

I'm quite blurry about my Form 1 life, though. All I could remember is that I studied in 1A12 and I was a junior prefect. Ohya, my partner was Daniel and my senior was Avelyn. :) Hmm ... and my classmates ... most of them were not in 5A12. And we did have a water party! That was a memorable one. Seriously, I enjoyed myself a lot during my Form 1 life. 

This year, I'm already 17. 5A12'2011 is the class I love the most. Everyone in this class is amazing. We did many performances and spent a lot of time having fun with each other. Despite the stress due to SPM, we enjoyed ourselves during teachers' lecture most of the time. The guys in our class are humorous. They added a lot of joy to the class, making the class less boring. I will always remember the memories we had together and the names of all my classmates. :')




Those years ... there were many life-changing incidents bumped into my life. They had changed me thoroughly such as my personality, my perspective of judging people and my way of interacting with others. I joined many school activities which provided me a lot of valuable experiences. For example, cheerleading, marching and taking part in marathons. Let me make a conclusion for everything - I LOVE MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE AND I HAVE NO REGRETS! I am gonna miss it in the future for hundred-percent sure. *sob* 

***

To my best friends (jimui aka Single Ladies): I wish for an eternal friendship! We must organize gatherings and group trips often. Love you guys!! 

To all the people I know in high school: Have a successful life ahead and hopefully we will be destined to meet each other again in the future! You guys are awesomeeeeee.




Adios! With much much of loves. x