Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunway Lagoon here we come!

Hey yo, I'm in a pretty good mood today. So ... I feel like updating my blog. I wanna post about the day at Sunway Lagoon with my loved ones. ♥ Alright let me recall what had happened that day ... 



In the morning, my dad fetched ginnie and biqing and after that, of course we headed to Sunway Lagoon! After waiting for karyee's arrival, we went to one of the entrances. We saw a bunch of Korean aunties and uncles heading in the same direction. "Aiya, how good if they were youngsters!" hahahaha

The day started off well! We had a lot of fun playing in the water, walking around looking for our desire game spots and ... screaming!! woooohoooo. Especially the Niagara Falls Flume Ride, we had even played it for 3 times! crazily fun and exciting!! After the first ride, when we were walking down the stairs, we saw 4 Koreans YOUNGSTERS who were riding on the boat. 2 couples. We said hi to them and they waved back. Then, ginnie said, "Annyeonghaseyo!" They were like so surprised and happy that they greeted us back! WOW! Koreans are so nice and friendly. :) There were a lot of foreigners .. more than Malaysians, I reckon.

Besides, we even rented a float and we rode it in the "river" which we called it as "longkang". HAHA. We took turns riding for two rounds and that was fun! We even helped a foreign couple to push their float. haha They were like stuck in the middle of the river as there's no one to push the float for them. so funny! hahaha. karyee danced when they played the song "OMG"! siasui dao. XD 

  
This day was awesome. I enjoyed myself a lot with the 3 of them! urgh I really don't know how to describe everything in words. That feeling was beyond words can tell, you know. But anyway, it was exciting and yet amazing. Never knew I would have so much fun with my friends at Sunway Lagoon! I love these girls :D 

After taking a bath, the next stop was Sunway Pyramid. We had our lunch there and spent some time playing with the basketball machine and other games. We also took a lot of pictures while waiting for ginnie's mom to arrive at 6pm. :) We headed to the next stop, then.

And then, we're at Parkson OUG Plaza. We planned to have dinner with vivian chong! weeee! it's been so long since I last met her. So happy to see her again! As usual, 5 of us crapped a lot. ahaha It's all about our own lives ... new lives perhaps? lol karyee, ginnie and biqing have started their college life while vivian and I are currently working. We are all heading to different paths of our life now. I hope that we will still keep in touch in the future!

Finally, I got home at around 9.30pm.



Wanna talk about something else. I was sick since one week ago. Sore throat and cough came to me first. But then, it's getting worse when flu, fever and headache visited me at once. That was suffering. No doubt. I couldn't stop coughing especially during the night time. It was so bad that I thought I was going to cough my lungs out literally. I thought soon I would be coughing blood. nahh of course it didn't happen. I had tried many many kinds of medication and I'm in a recovering mode now. Thank god and thanks for all the concerns. ^_^ 

Back to the topic ... I hope to spend more and more days like this with my friends ... with the same bunch of people. I miss you all - poon kar yee, ginnie gan, vivian chong mun yee, teng bi qing, ng wen cai, chris chia joe-yi, wong kai xin and all the 5A12-ers! ♥



Loved - beyond words can tell.