Tuesday, December 10, 2013

No more school days!


Hi I'm back to update about my current life.

I'm sorry for not updating about graduating from the pre-university education (STPM). So, basically, I graduated like two months ago and I took my finals last month. 

What surprised me was that I actually cried on the last day of school. One of my classmates did it first, and you know, girls, we often get influenced kinda easily. So the rest of the girls started crying as well. We didn't do that for no reasons. Tears fell like rain when I reminisced about the days we spent together in class and came to realize that it wouldn't happen anymore. That was kinda heartbreaking. Although we'd only known each other and spent time together for approximately one year and a half, we treated each other like close friends as if we'd been knowing each other for more than ten years. That was definitely a one-of-a-kind friendship. I wish I'd cherished those moments more. :/

So, for now, I've been on a holiday for almost a month. Most of the time, I stay home catching the latest dramas and movies. It was kinda boring at times but I guess I wouldn't wanna go out so frequently either. I have to enjoy these free times while I can 'cause I will have to start getting a job next month. Hopefully someone hires me lol.


Anyway, 2014 is coming real soon. Time passes in the blink of an eye. I hope things are going to be great next year. Big things are gonna happen next year and they might determine my future. Mixed feelings of anxiety and excitement I have right now. A part of me actually wishes the day comes quicker but another does not. Let's just go with the flow.  

Christmas is coming soon too!