Sunday, August 1, 2010

Girls' Generation


First of all, credit goes to Miss Poon Kar YeeShe is the one who makes me so in love with them. She kept mumbling their songs beside me every day. LOL I was kinda annoyed at first. But then, when I did some research about them, I was like addicted already. I couldn't stop listening to their songs and watching their videos!

I sent a message to karyee.

Karyee, THANK YOU! Suddenly, I like SNSD very much le! LOL!

I expected she would reply, Oh Really?! Let's share something about them then! or whatsoever.. 

Guess what she replied, though.

Shit you now only like XD

Dont say I'm outdated. I actually knew them long time ago. Just like not so addicted only. 

***


SNSD

So Nyeoh Shi Dae






Girls’ Generation (Korean: Hangul – 소녀시대; Hanja - 少女時代) is a popular nine-member South Korean girl group formed by SM Entertainment in 2007. The members are, in order of announcement to be in the group, Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Taeyeon (leader), Jessica, and Sunny. They are commonly referred to as SNSD, the acronym of the group’s Korean name So-Nyeo Shi-Dae or So-Nyuh Shi-Dae, Chinese name Shao Nü Shi Dai, Japanese name ShōJo JiDai. They are also referred as SoShi which is the abbreviation of the groups’ Korean name. The group’s official fan-club is named as S♥NE (소원) pronounced as “So-won” which means “wish” in Korean.


***


The members I like the most are

SUNNY 써니




Birth name :
Lee Soon Kyu (이순규)

Also known as :
Sunny

Date of Birth : 
May 15, 1989 (1989-05-15) (age 21)
In United States

Genres :
K-Pop

Occupations :
Singer, Dancer, TV presenter



and and and



TIFFANY 티파니




Birth name :
 Stephanie Hwang

Also known as :
Tiffany

Date of Birth :
August 1, 1989 (1989-08-01) (age 21)
In San Francisco, California

Genres :
 K-pop, dance-pop

Occupations :
 Singer, dancer, TV host

Instruments:
 Vocals, flute


Both of them are cuteee and prettyyy right ? ! :D


***





Aww. Love!



***


Btw, it's Tiffany's birthday !!


HAPPY 21st BIRHTDAY ! :DD

Check out her blog.