Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hectic life is back.


School started. This is just the second week and homework is piling up already! URGH.

SIGH. This is the second semester of STPM already and we're now in Upper Six. The new building sucks! We, Form 6 students, don't have a class of our own. WHAAAT. We're currently having classes in the Biology lab and sitting on those lab chairs for the entire day is so not comfortable. Hence, we got the plastic chairs from elsewhere to sit on but then, we got complains. Duhh. Teachers promise to let us switch our class to the music room or some other rooms starting from next week. AND we will be constantly switching "classrooms"! This is even sucker.

This year we have more projects to accomplish ... PA, Biology, Chemistry and Maths T. Besides, we are also sitting for MUET in the mid of this year. There is homework every day, prefects duty and not to forget to mention, sometimes I have to climb the stairs from the first floor to the EIGHTH FLOOR. Not kidding. The lifts are always packed with students in the morning after the assembly and during recess, so if I chose to wait for the lifts, I would be late for class, for sure.

I always hope I could go back to the old buildings, old times. Definitely missing my Form5's life.

"Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

I wish I could turn back time and enjoy the whole 2011 again, even if I had to sit for SPM once again. I swear I would cherish those moments with my friends MORE. :')