Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dreams.


It's 3am in the middle of the night now. And I'm here typing, writing this post. I have one thing to confess ... I think I've changed. Not sure in a good or a bad way though. 

I realize that I've changed. The way I think has changed. I've started not to care so much about the things around me. This is NOT GOOD. I'm not the one I was anymore ... and I'm not sure if I should be happy about this. I'm not that good at expressing myself anymore ... I tend to keep things to myself and be happy in front of everyone, making fake smiles. But deep down inside, I know, I'm not happy. To be precise, not satisfied.

It's not that something has happened that I'm upset. It's just that I feel like I'm not achieving anything lately. I've lost the feeling of satisfaction of succeeding in something. I can't wait for school to reopen so that I can start doing something again and I won't be feeling like I'm wasting every single second of every day. I need that feeling back. I want to feel like a useful person again.

And, truthfully, I hope I will soon achieve my dream.

"Dreams don't work unless you do."