Saturday, July 7, 2012

Woooooots!

No words could describe how happy I am right now!!!!! I've bought BELIEVE, finally. Hell yeah! 

Bought it from Speedy at IOI. I wanted to scream so badly after paying for the album at the counter, holding BELIEVE in my hands. And of course, the first thing I did when I got home was .... taking pictures of it! haha. And next, playing it on my lappie and putting it on REPLAY! 

Most importantly.... there's an ultimate girlfriend passport in it! We have to collect the stickers and we will stand a chance to fly to US and meet himmm. :D But then I will just keep the 'passport' with me, 'cause even if I won, I wouldn't be able to fly there. :( So why not I just keep it as a remembrance? hehe 

Believe - Justin Bieber

LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER! I've been a belieber for more than 3 years and still counting! :D No regrets.