Saturday, July 7, 2012

Believe the unbelievable.


Hi. I knowwwww. I havent been updating my blog for a long time. Precisely, it's been awhile since I last blogged about my life. And I have no idea why all of a sudden I have the urge to write something here. Just keep reading as I crap about anything I could think of. haha

So ... I am now an official Form6 student or in a nicer way to call it, a Pre-U student. Well, it's not as bad as I thought. Not at all, seriously. Not as stressful as what the seniors told me (perhaps this is just the beginning? lol). My classmates and teachers are nice. There's an exception for a teacher though. Grrr. My classmates would know whom I'm referring to. Let's not talk about it in my blog... k. Other than that, it's great. So far.

But most of all, I miss my best friends! I miss having them by my side when I have something to share with. SINGLE LADIES!!!! They have given me the best memories in my high school. My high school life would be so dull if there was no them. We have always wanted to meet up with each other. But it's really hard and we always failed to as all of us are now far apart from each other. Every time there must be someone who is absent among the 6 of us in the gatherings as we all have our own schedules. It's so hard to cope with everyone's time. Duhhh. This is such a pain in the a**! Anyway, hopefully there will be a day or SOON, where all of us can gather around chit-chatting about our lives and recalling all those precious memories. *fingers-crossed*

By the way, it's JULY! So fast, half of the year has passed. I remember I posted about new year and it seems like it was just yesterday. TIME DOES FLY and we definitely all know that. Let's just hope everything will be fine and awesome in the next half of 2012! 



One more thing ... why havent I blogged about Justin Bieber's new album?? epic fail man. *facepalm* 




AND, the track list:

1. All Around the World (Ft. Ludacris)
2. Boyfriend
3. As Long As You Love Me (Ft. Big Sean)
4. Take You
5. Right Here (Ft. Drake)
6. Catching Feelings
7. Fall
8. Die In Your Arms
9. Thought of You
10. Beauty & a Beat (Ft. Nicki Minaj)
11. One Love
12. Be Alright
13. Believe
14. Out of Town Girl
15. She Don’t Like the Lights
16. Maria