Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new chapter.

You know what I'm gonna say ... yea right, 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



It's 2012! Can you believe it?

Time ... does fly. (duh, everyone knows that)


Alright, first of all, let me talk about the new year's eve. It was my first time ever to celebrate new year and countdown with my friends! :) My classmates had actually planned a gathering on the christmas' eve. But then, it was postponed to 31st of Dec. So we decided to celebrate new year instead of christmas. There were many many plans ... about the venue, the time and the food. Eventually, we made it easier by having potluck (where everyone brings some food or drinks and shares them with everyone else). I decided to make sandwiches. The party was held at chang chong's house. It was so difficult to look for his house. It's as if hidden in an unknown place up on the hill. LOL But of course, we somehow managed to find it, eventually. The party started at 6pm until midnight.




Karyee's mom fetched me there. (thank you so much! :D ) When we arrived, coincidentally wencai was just about to get down from her car. So 3 of us were the first ones to reach CC's house. Later then, chris and gareth came at the same time. woooow! haha. While we're waiting for everyone's arrival, we chatted and took photos. And after everyone had turned up, we began to have our dinner. I was so grateful that most of them said that the sandwiches were nice and there's no leftovers! Thanks a bunch! Chris' chicken pie was veritably delicious as it was the first to be finished up. (Y) CC's parents even treated us a roasted turkey! Niceeeeee. Ohya, before I forget, each of us was also asked to bring a gift to be exchanged at the party. After dinner time, we sat in the living room in a big circle and started our game. Well, I dont really know how to describe the game. It had something to do with a "leader" and we gotta follow his/her every movement ... bla dont know how to explain. lol. 

Next, it's gift-exchanging time! Before that, we had labelled the gifts with numbers from 1 and so on. We just gotta draw a number from a box and collect the gift according to the number drawn. And then, we unwrapped the gifts one by one. What I got was a photo frame. LOL that was fun! After that, some of us started a game called "killer" until midnight. This game was exciting! Wencai didn't even wanna end it. hahaha. There was a lot of laughter. Many of them left before the countdown, though. Perhaps it was too late for them to stay up until midnight, or perhaps they had other plans. Finally, when the clock strikes 12, all of us went to the garden to enjoy the fireworks. CC's house was high enough to watch the whole city! There were fireworks popping out from everywhere. It was spectacular! And at the moment, vivian was on the phone with me. Hence, I turned on the loud speaker and let her "listen to" the fireworks. (that's what she asked for. haha) Vivian couldn't join us 'cause her dad was just back from outstation and she had to have dinner with him. Therefore, I asked her to call me so that we could countdown together. :) Chang chong had some small fireworks as big ones would be too dangerous for the teenagers like us. haha The guys couldn't stop lighting up the little fireworks and enjoying the "pop" sound.




I love to gather with my (ex-)classmates. (so sad to add on the word ex. T^T) Although not all the 5A12-ers turned up, we still had unlimited fun. And as always, it was enjoyable, indeed! Everytime, yes every single time, I definitely miss all of them after the party. It's like ... you can be so free in front of them and just do or say whatever you wish to. No pretending and no hiding. After this party, we are gonna head to different paths of our lives. Some are going for NS while some are gonna start off with their college lives. I guess ... the next gathering will probably be on the day we collect our SPM results. That's gonna be in March THIS YEAR. hah, ya it's already year 2012

I hope this year is gonna be good, be wonderful. And I'm wondering ... is there gonna be a countdown for 21st of Dec? (you know what I mean) But I'm not worried about it. Not at all. I have my family and friends around me and that's the reason. I think everyone feels the same way too but they are just curious about the truth. The day will come, we should live the days before like how we do normally as though nothing is gonna happen. NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. hah, why am I talking about this? It's such a waste of time. Okay, just hope for the best and I wish every one of you a HAPPY new year! 

frown less and smile more! :)