Sunday, December 25, 2011

Best X'mas!




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D
"It's the most beautiful time of the year ..."

This is somehow like the best Christmas for me. But then, it's sad to know that in Malaysia, it's hard to feel the ambience of christmas. :/ Unlike in overseas such as Singapore and United States, the streets are so beautiful decorated with colourful lights and enormous chritmas trees. Yes we could find christmas decorations in Malaysia,  sadly they are only in the malls or hotels though. The people in overseas are so looking forward to christmas and attaching importance to it like seriously. Christmas Day is the most important day in the year for them. :) Anyhow, Christians in Malaysia also actually look forward to this big day. I think caroling is one of the best parts in this special celebration. Hmm, somehow I found out that most of the christians can sing really well. :) Okay, I think I shall stop complaining and just enjoy the Malaysians' Christmas. hehe 



Btw, I, FINALLY FINALLY, bought Under The Mistletoe! :D Just if you have no idea what it is, it's Justin Bieber's Christmas album. It's released in November and I finally got it. haha. I just couldnt stop replaying those songs! :3 My favourite songs are Only Thing I Ever Get For ChristmasMistletoe, Fa la la (feat Boyz II Men), All I Want For Christmas Is You (feat Mariah Carey), Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Home This Christmas (feat The Band Perry). And I love Drummer Boy (feat Busta Rhymes) as well because he rapped in it! (Y) 


Well, this christmas is just so AWESOME! Have fun people!