Saturday, January 16, 2016

Time Flies.

Yes. Time does really fly. It has been 1 and a half year ever since I became an undergraduate.


Now, I'm no longer staying at the college in the university. I'm renting a house which is located somewhere near my university with 13 other housemates. It's a 3-storey town house with a gymnasium and a swimming pool. (we don't sleep on the trees in Sarawak) Moreover, the rental is not that high since we are sharing it equally among 14 people. 

Since I am no longer staying in the college, I have to go to the university by bicycle most of the time. It's difficult at first, but after a few weeks, I begin to get used to it. I take it as a form of exercise. Besides cycling, I'm glad that I get to exercise more regularly than before including jogging and swimming. One thing that makes me really happy is that I've finally learned to swim! (it's free-style swim) And it's my favourite exercise at the moment. It's really free to swim in the water and it makes me feel stress-free. Every time when I felt stressed I would dip into the pool and forget all the problems for a little while. I have no regrets for learning how to swim, at all. It's so free to swim like a fish. 

Due to more exercising, I become slimmer, but in a healthier way. This is what I want - to look slim and healthy at the same time. However, sometimes I get too busy with my assignments and spare less time for exercises. I wish I had more time for it. (at least have 30 minutes to one hour daily for exercise)

For now, I have stayed there for 1 semester (time really flies!) and it was a great semester. Most of the time I cook my meals with my roommates and I get to try a lot of new dishes. I've also improved a lot in my cooking skills haha. This is really something important to me because I get to be more independent and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be very useful in the future. (what a housewife-wannabe) 

I'm glad that I get to further my studies at such a far place. I get to know so many new and great friends. I get to learn so many new stuff. I get to experience and explore new things and different culture. And lastly, I get to become a better person.

I'm happy with what I have right now. I'm happy with my life. 

Adios. xoxo