Friday, May 29, 2015

Hand-Drawn Typography.




It's almost the end of Semester 2 which is also the end of Year 1 (time flies)!!! And I still have a lot of final examination papers to sit for and also, not forget to mention, final assignments! However, one of the assignments is something I really enjoy doing -- drawing/creating/writing typography in a journal! I have always wanted a journal to draw the things I like and paste pictures that I really fancy. So this is why I really enjoy doing this assignment. But then, since it's an assignment I have to hand it in to our lecturer and there might not be a chance for me to get it back. I really would like to keep it :(
Anyway ... I have decided to get a new and prettier journal book later on to fill up with my hand-drawn typography! hehe :D

So ... let me show you some of my favorite hand-drawn typography.

TYPOGRAPHIC POSTERS - Hand-drawn and original typographical posters of your favourite quote - Made To Order

20 Amazing Examples of Typography Sketches for Your Inspiration




And many many more ..........

Can you imagine having a journal of your own that is filled up with these beautiful handwritten typography? I promise I would keep it and treasure it for as long as I live *.*