Saturday, July 2, 2011

Exhibition Day '11


It was my final exhibition day in my entire high school life. I thought we could enjoy the day like how we did last year, but then everything was totally different. No more food selling, no more exciting games and no more haunted house/room. -,- I guess all the sentosarians know what makes it change so much. So, needless to say, this year's exhibition day was freaking boring. I didnt really visit every club this year. Moreover, only 15-20 clubs were involved. sighh.

*Let's skip the 'larian serentak'

Anyway, my club, Kelab Butik dan Hidangan did a great job. I'm proud of all my members seriously. :D and, thank you so much to Vivian Chong for helping me to clean the room up today. P.S. The sandwich she made was really nice. happy? hahaha ;p

I did attend the mini concert held by the Music Club. Performances were superb and impressive! They were really good in singing and playing musical instruments. :)

After cleaning up everything, we went to block H for Arthur's birthday celebration. He was surprised. lol I think he's happy and satisfied today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the third-or-dont-know-how-many-times. XD The cake made by Jessica was so delicious that we thought she bought it instead of baking it by herself. (Teach me arrh next time! :p)

Alright, at 12.30pm, walked to esso with karyee, wencai and vivian. We're waiting for ginnie's arrival. Chatted with jijing and clement in the meanwhile. We planned to go to paparich to have lunch together. Ginnie's mom fetched us there. Too bad chris had class she couldnt join us. :( Our next stop was Snowflakes. This time, there's only karyee, ginnie and I. That was ky's first time being there. lol We crapped a lot and even shared some secrets. Shared many 'siasui' things as well. HAHA.

The day was ... er.. tiring. I think I ran around the school for more than five times today. Phew, but finally the exhibition day is overrr! Need not worry about my club anymore. Sudah boleh bersara-lah. haha

P.S. OMG Saw somebody so many times today. :$ Even karyee and wencai agree with me .. er-hem SCISSORS XD


K gotta take a nap now. Ciao!

posted from Bloggeroid