Monday, September 6, 2010

for the one last time.


This day has come. Oh well, not like it's the end of the world. So, it's not really a big deal. Just being from 'in a relationship' to 'single'.

11 months. It's not really short. Not really long, either. And those were undoubtedly some meaningful months to me. Everything he did to me I will hardly forget. Well, perhaps I will, in the future.

BABY. B. It was my very first time to call someone like that. Or let someone to call me like that. And I changed a lot because of him. Watching football, listening to english songs, etc. But yet, I have no regrets about that.

Dy Dy and Joy JoyThe first birthday gift ever that I've given to a boy. Does he still evenremember them? aiks. There're so many FIRST times we've been through. I dont know whether he has forgotten or not.

OMG. I so don't wanna recall everything. I believe that the memories will fade away as time passes. Yea. I wont cry because of him anymore. Even if I do, it will be the tears of happiness.

"I  dont think you will feel sad right?" WTF! You think I'm a heartless person is it? FYL.



Okay just let everything end hereMaybe it's time for me to let go. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I'm tougher than I've expected.

Now I realize I have so many great and caring friends around me. I can't thank them one by one here. But they are just way too awesome. I couldn't imagine how will I get over it without them. All I can say is THANK YOU ! You guys are like rainbows after the rain and storm.


If not with right person, being single is awesome. Thanks, karyee. :D

***

For the one last time, I write a post about you.

My current motto : Stay strong and be happy.


:)



P/S : Even my mom seems happy about this. lol



I'm not trying to be sarcastic or what. I DO MEAN IT.