Sunday, July 11, 2010

Especial.


Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them. ♥


Today is a meaningful day. First, it is Carolyn's birthday. Happy Sweet 16 !! :D omgee. They went midvalley to watch ECLIPSE ! Must be very fun !

***

Secondly, it is my parents' 17th marriage anniversary ! I remembered few days ago, my mom texted my dad. Actually, they were under the same roof! lols

Do you know this sunday is what day?

My dad was puzzled. I actually knew what the day is. But then, I purposely said,

It's the World Cup's final !

My dad agreed with me at first. But later on, he realized, finally.  haha! How sweeeet ! We went to a restaurant to celebrate it tonight. Seriously, it was my first time to celebrate marriage anniversary with my parents officially. It was GREAT! :D


P/S : Jonathan, dont forget about our bet ! :P